Friday, February 27, 2009

Web Album

I used Picasa Web Albums to make My Web Album. It took forever to load the pictures. I don't know if it was my Internet connection or the site. I liked it because all of the pictures I had on my blog were automatically there.

You could use these in our classroom to share photographs from locations. If i was teaching about Mount Rushmore I could upload my photos from my vacation there and share them. You could do this with many lessons.
Or you could use it to upload pictures of the class doing activities to reflect on them later.
You can allow the students to explore their creativity with the sites editing tools.

ISTE NETS
c. promote student reflection using collaborative tools to reveal and clarify students' conceptual understanding and thinking, planning, and creative processes.

design or adapt relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity.