Monday, February 23, 2009

Photoshop Express

I have created my online web album using Photoshop Express.


I cropped, touched up, red-eye reduction, sharpened the puppy and softened the background. I also adjusted the lighting. I wanted to edit a photo of each of my dogs. I got two finished. The site started to freeze up. I will still edit the other 3 later and add them to a blog.
This is a neat tool. I always wanted to know how to make the picture black and white with a pop of color in the background!

In the classroom:
You can allow the students to explore their creativity with the sites editing tools.
Share photos from areas you are studying.
ISTE NETS
customize and personalize learning activities to address students' diverse learning styles, working strategies, and abilities using digital tools and resources.
promote, support, and model creative and innovative thinking and inventiveness.