Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Action Buttons

This is My Jeopardy Game from ftp.
I saved it in FTP and linked to it. The first time I tried to open it, it did not work. It worked the second time. I tried it several times and it would and wouldn't work.
To be on the safe side I emailed it to Dr. Pierce.

I also added the link to My Jeopardy Game from google documents. I don't like the way it opens because you can not use the action button to go back home. I am not sure why this function is lost in the uploading process. I triple checked it and it worked find when I saved it.

CSO
M.O.1.4.6 identify, count, trade and organize the following coins and bill to display a variety of price values from real-life examples with a total
value of 100 cents or less.
• penny
• nickel
• dime
• quarter
• dollar bill

ISTE NETS
a.design or adapt relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity.